Better Real Estate referral discount program – Terms and Conditions
Finche, LLC dba BRE, Better Home Services and Better Real Estate: Affiliated Mortgage LenderDiscount, Terms & Conditions , 1.14.2019
- Offer is open to conforming loan product customers who have (a) entered a purchase contract on a home using a real estate agent referred by Better Mortgage’s affiliated real estate brokerage, Finche, LLC, dba BRE, Better Home Services and Better Real Estate(“Better Real Estate”); and (b) closed a mortgage loan on said home with Better Mortgage Corporation.
- “1/8th off your rate” refers to the percentage point discount from the interest rate you locked with Better Mortgage Corporation if you use a real estate agent referred to you by Better Real Estate. Use of the agent must be confirmed by Better Real Estate in a manner satisfactory to Better Mortgage Corporation in its sole discretion prior to issuance of the Closing Disclosure on the loan. The reduced rate will appear on the Closing Disclosure.
- Offer is only valid in states where Better Mortgage Corporation is currently originating loans. It includes all conforming loan products on single-family residences, condominiums and PUDs.
- Offer is not available for refinances.
- To claim offer proceeds you must (1) lock a mortgage loan rate on the purchase of a primary residential property with Better Mortgage; (2) have your use of the Better Real Estate referred agent confirmed by Finche prior to issuance of the Closing Disclosure to the satisfaction of Better Mortgage in its sole discretion; and (3) close on the mortgage loan with Better Mortgage Corporation.
- The rate locked initially may still vary within regulatory tolerances from the rate available to you at closing based on findings in underwriting, and all loans are subject to credit approval. The reduction will be taken from the rate available to you at the time of issuance of the closing disclosure.
- Better Mortgage reserves the right to rescind or modify the terms of this offer without prior notice.