If you have fallen behind on your mortgage and need a workout plan from the lender, a hardship letter is what you may need. A financial hardship letter for HSBC is a letter that you should send to your mortgage company explaining why you failed to make payments on time.
The hardship letter needs to be sent to the collection department to make them convince for the loan modification. This is the only opportunity to save your home, so you must write the memorandum properly taking all precautions into consideration.
Here are some features of HSBC which will help the homeowners to complete the form without any confusion in their mind:
· Try not to exceed from one page as lengthy note would not capture reader’s attention towards it.
· Be simple and clear in your words and try to personalize your matter as much as possible by including details of your current financial situation which will interest the reader to read it thoroughly and understand your situation.
· Your letter should include enough detailed information but to the point. Attach required documents with it which may be necessary for lender. It may include all your financial statements and income & expenses statements.
· Request to HSBC to consider your application for loan modification as you have taken possible step to meet the requirements of them.
· Clear all the doubts of HSBC with possible reasons and tell them that you are fully committed with the bank and looking forward to the work in future also.
· Finally, be humble and thank them in advance for passing your loan agreement.
Here is the sample format of hardship letter which need to be submitted with complete information by the borrower to the HSBC Mortgage Lender
Banks Name – HSBC
Loan Account number
To make an end to the letter, it must conclude with:
If you want to successfully pass your loan from HSBC, then you need to follow this format while writing a hardship letter for it. Make sure that you must read the guidelines given by the bank and work according to it.