Who is Ruoff Mortgage?
Founded in 1984, Ruoff Mortgage is a full-service residential mortgage company with more than 60 branches throughout Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Florida, and is licensed to originate in 45 states. They have been ranked on the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for the past eight years and are also ranked in the Top 100 Mortgage Lenders by Mortgage Executive Magazine and The Scotsman Guide. President & CEO Mark Music was ranked as one of the 100 Most Influential Executives in the Nation by Mortgage Executive Magazine.
- 2019 Top Mortgage Employer by National Mortgage Professional Magazine
- Main sponsor of the winning car at the 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500
- Ruoff Mortgage has the exclusive naming rights of the Ruoff Mortgage Music Center, outside of Indianapolis, IN
- Official mortgage sponsor of the Indianapolis Colts, along with strong sponsorship ties to many other sports venues, including college, semi pro, and professional sports teams across the Midwest.
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars put back into local communities between all of the areas our branches serve
Why is Ruoff Mortgage the right career choice?
At Ruoff Mortgage, we truly believe that where you work and loving your job matters, so you will receive all the vital resources necessary for your career to take off! Our team is focused on helping our clients achieve their home borrowing goals while providing our employees with a rewarding, professional experience, and a friendly team-oriented work environment.
What can Ruoff offer to you, as an employee?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision
- 401K options with company match
- Basic Short & Long Term Disability coverage and Life Insurance at no cost to employees
- Buy-Up options & Supplemental coverage also available
- Paid vacation & personal time
Disclosure Analyst Essential Responsibilities
**This position is expected to work Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm at our Corporate Headquarters in Fort Wayne, IN
- Review files in Encompass to make sure everything meets program and compliance guidelines and communicate with the originators if any changes are needed
- Review file disclosures for completeness and accuracy and complete tracking screens according to set forth guidelines
- Monitor ALERTS in Encompass when a loan comes into their pipeline view
- Be open to cross training opportunities in other departments
- Review new loan applications files as assigned for compliance with NVR, FNMA, FHA, VA, and/or FMHA guidelines as applicable. The individual in this position must be able to clearly identify application document deficiencies and communicate the same back to the appropriate branch personnel within the timeframes mandated with a minimal error percentage or know when to escalate the issue to a higher level.
- Must also be familiar with any disclosures that are unique to the secondary market investor to whom the loan is targeted initially as well as the unique forms and affidavits of our state housing programs in order to be able to successfully identify issues associated with the application of a loan being targeted to a unique end investor.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with GMH and/or regulatory requirements. Responsible for monitoring RESPA change report and re-disclosing, if required.
- Notify and discuss incomplete loan packages with the Account Executive to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintains a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for a high level of confidentiality and security while handling company information; verbal and/or written documentation.
- Performs other tasks as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read, write, and communicate at a level consistent with the requirements of this position, including legal documents and to non-technical staff.
- Ability to clearly organize information, understand relevant laws, identify and perform mathematical equations accurately.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications, and use critical thinking to make good decisions and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously; holds self to a high level of quality.
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic to obtain personal and company goals.
- Ability to stay organized to easily retrieve information and documents as needed.
- Flexibility to adapt to peak periods of heavy workload and pressure.
Experience and Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of two years’ overall mortgage lending experience, preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must maintain industry standard training according to company policies.
While we thank all candidates for your interest in our company, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Ruoff Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer.