Position at NewRez
The NewRez Mission:
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1stanniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental – RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
NewRez is one of the largest portfolio lenders in the Country! As a Mortgage Consultant you will have the opportunity to originate a variety of different types of loans all focused on servicing our existing customers. We market to our customer base every day creating a steady stream of both incoming leads and outbound opportunities. IT’S YOUR FUTURE. EXPECT MORE!
- All company provided leads
- Base and competitive compensation plan!
- Ramp up bonuses
- Numerous products such as FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and proprietary portfolio products.
- Paperless submissions, e-disclosures, and e-closings
- fast turn times
- Paid licensing in 20+ states
- Originate purchase and refinance loans by responding to company-provided leads via phone in a timely manner from: internet, direct mail campaigns, referrals, or other special marketing campaigns
- Engage with consumers, determine their needs, and offer the appropriate products
- Take mortgage loan applications by phone and prepare effective loan proposals
- Obtain all necessary information to close the loan in a timely manner, including but not limited to credit reports, income verification, appraisals etc.
- Meet individual monthly sales goals
- Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
- Maintain compliance with the NewRez Code of Conduct
- Origination experience in the mortgage or banking industry required
- 2+ years’ origination experience
- Active NMLS license
- A solid understanding of appraisals, title reports and product guidelines
- Experience utilizing persuasive communication skills, inside sales experience preferred.
- Ability to connect with borrowers, friendly demeanor, customer service oriented
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with proven success in a fast-paced environment
- Careful decision making, detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Professional communication skills
NewRez’s Direct to Consumer Division is expanding and looking to hire successful Mortgage Consultants to join our growing team. Apply today to start your new career!
Location: 2100 E Elliot Road, Suite A, Tempe, AZ 85284
NewRez, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.