Credit score Standards, charges and expenses apply. Phrases and circumstances obtainable on request. Based mostly on Westpac’s credit score standards, residential lending is just not obtainable for Non-Australian Resident debtors.
This calculation is just not a proposal of credit score however an estimate solely of what you might be able to borrow based mostly on the data supplied and doesn’t embrace all relevant charges (apart from month-to-month charges). Your borrowing energy quantity could also be totally different whenever you full a full software, and we seize all particulars related to our lending standards. Our lending standards and foundation upon which we assess what you may afford might change at any time with out discover. Earlier than performing on this calculation it’s best to search skilled recommendation.
All rates of interest referred to within the calculators are present, as indicated on westpac.com.au. The rates of interest represented on this web page might embrace promotional reductions and are topic to vary. When assessing capability to service a loan, Westpac might use an rate of interest that’s larger than the present rate of interest for the loan requested.
The output of every calculator is topic to the assumptions supplied beneath every calculator and are topic to vary. The calculator doesn’t have in mind any future refinancing choices which can be obtainable. The calculator doesn’t have in mind any product options, grants or any relevant financial institution charges. For particulars on charges and expenses, please go to westpac.com.au
Weekly and fortnightly reimbursement calculations – in case your month-to-month repayments are $1000, fortnightly repayments are calculated by multiplying $1000 by 12 then dividing by 26 and rounding up ($1000 x12 ÷ 52 = $462) and weekly repayments are calculated by multiplying $1000 by 12 then dividing by 52 and rounding up ($1000 x12 ÷ 52 = $231).
Be taught extra about Dwelling loan reimbursement varieties.
The output or results of these calculators:
- is topic to the assumptions that are topic to vary;
- is ready with out understanding your private monetary circumstances. Earlier than you act on the output of the calculators, please think about if it’s best for you. If you happen to want extra data, please name 1300 786 029. We advocate that you just seek the advice of your monetary adviser earlier than taking out a loan;
- doesn’t signify both a quote or pre-qualification for a loan;
- will not be taken under consideration in case you apply for a loan with us as we’ll make our personal calculations. When assessing capability to service a loan, Westpac might use an rate of interest that’s larger than the present rate of interest for the loan requested.
The rates of interest used within the calculator:
- are present, as indicated on our residence loan rate of interest pages;
- are Westpac’s commonplace rates of interest and embrace any bundle or promotional reductions; and
- are topic to vary.
*Comparability charge: The comparability charge is predicated on a loan of $150,000 over the time period of 25 years. WARNING: This comparability charge is true just for the examples given and will not embrace all charges and expenses. Completely different phrases, charges or different loan quantities would possibly end in a unique comparability charge.
#Premier Benefit Bundle: Situations of Use and $395 annual bundle price applies. You will need to both maintain or be authorised for a Westpac Selection transaction account to be able to qualify and proceed to obtain the advantages of the Premier Benefit Bundle. Candidates should have a Westpac Selection transaction account linked to the house loan on the time of settlement and should preserve this account open for 60 days after settlement. Earlier than deciding to accumulate a Westpac Selection account, learn the phrases and circumstances, and think about whether or not the product is best for you. Tax penalties might come up from this promotion for buyers and prospects ought to search impartial recommendation on any taxation issues.
^Fastened charge residence loan: The Financial institution will apply the fastened charge that’s obtainable on the loan settlement date, until the client locks a set charge in on the loan utilizing our Fee Lock function. The Fee Lock price is 0.10% of the loan quantity. On the finish of the fastened charge interval the rate of interest will convert to the relevant variable residence loan rate of interest until a brand new fastened charge time period is chosen after which the fastened charge is decided two enterprise days previous to the refix. Rate of interest(s) displayed is for Australian Residents solely.
Variable Rates of interest are topic to vary.
^^Break prices on prepayments and switching: Prospects could make whole prepayments of as much as $15,000 (cumulative) for loans fastened previous to 21 March 2009, $25,000 (cumulative) for loans fastened between 21 March 2009 and 16 March 2012 or $30,000 (cumulative) for loans fastened on or after 17 March 2012, with out prices or charges making use of. Prepayments exceeding this threshold might incur a break price and administration price.
If at any time earlier than the top of a set charge interval you turn to a different product, rate of interest (fastened or variable) or reimbursement sort, then a break price and administration price might apply.
1. The taxation place described is a basic assertion and will solely be used as a information. It doesn’t represent tax recommendation and is predicated on present tax legal guidelines and their interpretation.
2. Lowered loan repayments: You will need to perceive that on the finish of the decreased reimbursement interval, the reimbursement quantity will improve to regulate for the decreased repayments. This ensures that the loan continues to be repaid inside its authentic time period. Learn the disclosure paperwork to your chosen services or products earlier than deciding if this selection is best for you.
Credit score supplied by Westpac Banking Company ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit score licence 233714.