Log into Loan Depot Loan Administration
Loan Depot customers can access their loan account online through the Loan Depot Loan Administration portal at https://loandepot.loanadministration.com/ and view all the loan details including the insurance, taxes, escrow, recent loan activity, payments, mortgage statement, and enjoy all other features and benefits of the site.
This safe and secure Loan Portal enables the users to log in and manage their account from any computer or mobile device using the internet anytime anywhere at their convenience. The Loan Depot Loan Administration site provides the service free of cost. There is no additional charge the users need to pay.
Log into Loan Depot Loan Account
Logging into to your mortgage account using Loan Depot Loan Portal is very easy. You just need two pieces of information to complete the login process. To get started you can follow the instructions provided below:
- Visit the home page of the Loan portal located at https://loandepot.loanadministration.com/
- Go to the login area can be found at the right section of the page.
- Enter your Username and Password in the respective blank spaces.
- Click the blue “Login” button to enter.
Forgot Username or Password
If you cannot recall your login info, recover the username and reset the password using the links posted below the login section. To Retrieve Username you need to enter the following information
- Email address
- Loan Number
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security Number
And to Reset Password, you will need to input your
- And Email address
To register your Loan Account in LOAN DEPOT Portal
But if you are a new user and going to access the loan portal for the first time, you need to register your account in order to gain authorized access. The whole registration process can be done in a few simple steps and does not take much time to complete. To initiate your Loan Depot Mortgage Account registration, keep the Loan information handy and-
- Visit the Loan Depot Loan Administration website as mentioned above in the login process
- Click the “Register Now” link below the Login button
- Enter the 10-digit Loan Number including all leading zeros
- Enter your full 9-digit Social Security Number
- Click “Submit”.
After verifying your account, next is the security section. Fill out all the required fields and complete the rest. Create your login credentials i.e. Username and Password and establish your online mortgage account successfully.
Make Loan Payments Online
Before using the service of Online Pay or Automatic Payment, you need to make sure that
- Your loan account is current
- You are the owner or the authorized signer on the payment account
- Your payment account must be the United States checking or savings account
- There must be enough money in that payment account to complete a fund transfer you initiate
Pay Online is a free service and it directly drafted the amount from your select U.S. checking or savings account via the electronic debit for making your mortgage payment.
You can make a one-time payment manually each month logging into your Loan Depot loan account. The Fund transfer may take several days to be processed so it’s better to initiate the procedure at least 15 days earlier than the payment due date to make sure it will be received on time.
By signing up for Auto Pay you can set up a scheduled payment arrangement in which the amount will be deducted on the same day each month. Auto Pay Authorization will remain in effect until it is canceled, the full amount of the loan is paid or you will fail to meet any requirement for continuing the service.
If you have any question regarding the Loan Depot Loan Administration Loan Portal, contact the following address or number:
Email- [email protected]
Mail- Cenlar FSB, 425 Phillips Blvd., Ewing, NJ 08618
You can also chat with a member of the support team by submitting your name email address, loan number, last 4 digits of your SSN, property address, mailing address, phone number, and phone type. The chant link can be found at the top right corner of the login section.