Whether you’re buying or building, you’ll work side-by-side with a Mortgage Lender who knows the area like it’s their own backyard – because it is. We’re your neighbors. Trust that we’ll always be nearby to answer questions and offer guidance throughout the entire lending process.
- Meet with you personally and listen to your individual goals
- Recommend a loan structure that meets your goals (we have many options and can customize a solution for you)
- Help you complete a loan application
- Keep you informed during the application, approval, and closing stages
If you are thinking about buying your dream home or refinancing your current home loan, West Gate Bank® offers a variety of home mortgage financing programs to help you meet your needs. Our goal is to give you peace of mind. Our team of experienced mortgage lenders can help you through the entire mortgage lending process quickly and efficiently. Because we are a community bank, we know the local market and have great relationships with experienced realtors, appraisers, and title companies in our area.
If you are a service member, veteran or eligible surviving spouse, you may qualify for a VA loan. These government-backed mortgages offer powerful advantages, including no down payment and no mortgage insurance, in addition to other flexible and forgiving requirements.
A federally-insured mortgage can help you achieve homeownership goals, even if your finances are less than perfect. Federal Housing Administration mortgages offer flexible lending standards for buyers with concerns about credit scores or small down payments, and refinancers with minimal equity.
USDA Rural Development Loans
Offered to low- and moderate-income families living in rural areas, this loan helps make homeownership a reality. Applicants must meet criteria as defined by the USDA, which includes income specifications, the location of the property, and a lack of adequate housing. This program provides up to 100% financing of the purchase price.
Whether you’re tired of renting or simply want a place of your own, this First-Time Homebuyer Loan program may be for you. NIFA programs offer qualified borrowers competitive interest rates, low or no down payments, closing cost assistance and government or conventional loans throughout Nebraska.
Certain exceptions apply.
Home loans made easy with Mobile Mortgage from West Gate Bank!
Whether you’re buying or building, from pre-qualification to closing, Mobile Mortgage from West Gate Bank® will help you navigate the options and decisions that you’ll face along the way. You’ll work side-by-side with a lender through every step of the mortgage process, using either the mobile app or online at mobilemortgage.westgate.bank.
- Compare different lending scenarios using various loan programs to help determine which product is the best for you.
- Calculate the possible savings (or cost) of refinancing your mortgage.
- Scan in required documents on your phone and upload them quickly to expedite the loan approval process.
- Easily access contact information for your West Gate Bank loan officer and real estate agent.
- Stay up-to-date on your loan process and closing.
With Mobile Mortgage from West Gate Bank, you can trust that we’ll always be nearby to answer questions and offer guidance throughout the entire lending process. Please contact your West Gate Bank mortgage lender for more details and to start a customized solution that fits your needs.
Scan the QR code to download the app now, or visit mobilemortgage.westgate.bank.
Extended Rate Lock
Our Construction HELP+ program can provide peace of mind by giving you greater control of your mortgage rate while you build your new home. Work with a lender to lock your interest rate early.
- Applies to 15, 20 and 30-year mortgages
- Rate lock available for 3-9 months
- Available for Conventional Conforming Loans
- Relock your rate if interest rates improve*
- Avoid rate hikes that can impact your budget
Program requirements and restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice. See lender for details.
*Relock period may only be utilized in the 60 day period prior to closing.
You bought a new house but still have to sell your current home – now what? During the transition period, a bridge loan can help span the temporary financial gap between the purchase of your new home and the sale of your existing home.
Your Mortgage Team
Our Mortgage Lenders are ready to match you with a mortgage that fits your needs, and they’ll help you navigate the entire buying process. Give us a call at 402.323.8987, or contact us directly.