- Monitoring alerts, data downloads, and feature updates are available through the end of your membership term. Online services require internet access. Third-party terms and additional fees may apply. Phone support, online features, and other services vary and are subject to change. 14,500+ participating financial institutions as of October 1, 2018.
- Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken App is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2015 and above desktop products.
- Quicken Bill Pay (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC) is included in Quicken Premier and above and is available on QuickenBillPay.com as a separate add-on service in Starter and Deluxe. 15 payments per month included in Premier and above.
- Purchase entitles you to Quicken for 1 or 2 years (depending upon length of membership purchased), starting at purchase. Full payment is charged to your card immediately. At the end of the membership period, membership will automatically renew every year and you will be charged the then-current price (prices subject to change). You may cancel before renewal date. For full details, consult the Quicken Membership Agreement. You can manage your subscription at your My Account page.
- Purchase entitles you to Quicken for 1 or 2 years (depending upon length of membership purchased), starting at purchase, plus 3 free bonus months, if applicable. Full payment is charged to your card immediately. At the end of the membership period (including 3 free bonus months if applicable), membership will automatically renew every year for a period of 1 year and you will be charged the then-current price (prices subject to change). You may cancel before renewal date. For full details, consult the Quicken Membership Agreement. You can manage your subscription at your My Account page.
- If you are redeeming the free Quicken Starter product through the purchase of TurboTax, and you are currently in an active Quicken subscription and not within 6 months of your renewal date, you will have to return to this page within 6 months of renewal in order to redeem. Additionally, note that if you are currently subscribed to Quicken Deluxe, Quicken Premier or Quicken Home & Business, by redeeming the free Quicken Starter product, you will lose some of the features that are associated with your current higher-tiered product.
- Quicken for Windows imports data from Quicken for Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher). Quicken for Mac imports data from Quicken for Windows 2010 or newer, Quicken for Mac 2015 or newer, Quicken for Mac 2007, Quicken Essentials for Mac, Banktivity.
- 30-day money back guarantee: If you’re not satisfied, return this product to Quicken within 30 days of purchase with your dated receipt for a full refund of the purchase price less shipping and handling fees. See www.quicken.com/30dayguarantee for full details and instructions.
- Quicken for Mac software and the Quicken App are not designed to function outside the U.S.
- The VantageScore provided under the offer described here uses a proprietary credit scoring model designed by VantageScore Solutions, LLC. There are numerous other credit scores and models in the marketplace, including different VantageScores. Please keep in mind third parties may use a different credit score when evaluating your creditworthiness. Also, third parties will take into consideration items other than your credit score or information found in your credit file, such as your income.
- VantageScore®, Equifax®, Experian® and TransUnion® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- All 2018 and newer versions of Quicken entitle users to 5GB of free Dropbox storage while subscription is in effect.
- EQUIFAX is a registered trademark of Equifax Inc. The other Equifax marks used herein are trademarks of Equifax Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are property of their respective owners.
- Portfolio tracking included with Quicken Premier and Quicken Home & Business on Windows
- Payment links are only available for Quicken Premier and Home & Business.
- Illustrations © Adam Simpson. All rights reserved.
- © 2020 Quicken Inc. All rights reserved. Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc., used under license.
© 2020 Quicken Inc. All rights reserved. Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc., used under license.
iPhone, iPod, iPad Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Dropbox, PayPal, Yelp, and other parties’ marks are trademarks of their respective companies.
Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject change without notice.
Corporate Headquarters: 3760 Haven Avenue, Menlo Park, CA 94025